1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

IJAG to the white courtesy phone

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by lono, Apr 10, 2009.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I'm uncomfortable with all the Jesus talk. You're infringing on my rights as a non-God fearing message board poster.

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Chanted it, actually. Said to tell IJAG, too.

3. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Tell him to tell you to get cracking on putting together a good-looking resume for me, jerkface.

5. I thought it was Vera.

6. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Anyone remember the Florida Panthers hockey game against Boston in 2002? It was pretty good.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Jesus-jumping-Christ on a pogo stick!

8. lono

lono Active Member

Today's scary start to the day in Cousinfuckistan, Ga.: I'm gassing up Mrs. Lono's car when a guy walks into the gas station and says, "I can't use my credit card at the pump because it asked me for my zip code and I don't know it."

9. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

This is nothing out of the ordinary. Life is quite simple and enjoyable in the South.

10. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Um, I think lono knows that. That's a far cry from the wilder scenes in the South.

11. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

I don't think Lono's scene was accurate ... he didn't describe the strips of beef jerky, Powerball lottery ticket and potted meat for the kids the guy bought with his cashed check.

12. OK, this sounds ominous.

Draft saved Draft deleted