1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

IJAG, press secretary for ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl2, Dec 31, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

OK, so I've now officially downed a bottle of champagne in less than an hour and I'm about to start mixing drinks.

Brings me to a thought I had. Was listening to my "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me" podcast from a couple weeks ago, and heard White House Press Secretary Dana Perino admit, nay, brag that she had no idea what the Cuban Missile Crisis was.

Therefore, I figured...I'm Republican, I have no knowledge of anything political in my lifetime or any other, and I'm full of shit.

I'm here to spin any questions you might have for anyone out there. I may not know what you're asking...but if I'm any good at my job, you'll never know I don't know.

Bring it.

2. What happens at the end of The Wizard of Oz?

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

IJAG, why hasn't soccer caught on in America as well as it has in other countries?

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Is the legend about BYH true? Or is he, as charged on Hannity & Colmes, exaggerating how long he lasts?

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I feel that that situation is up to each individual viewer, and this administration is not about limiting experiences.

6. Nice.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Sports, like most anything else, are up to individual tastes. While some enjoy it, it is not this administration's place to demand others to watch. I can not be more clear about this.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Fantastic.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I don't know who this "BYH" is you are speaking of, and we will not waste everyone's time with your gossip. Next?

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

(much like a real member of the Bush White House, I have to go make some drinks. Be back in a few)

11. What if we told you we have photos of your boss and Mr. Byh?

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Madame Secretary, why does your boss look like a monkey taking a shit when he speaks to the press?

Draft saved Draft deleted