1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

IHOP, here I come

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DyePack, Jun 12, 2006.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Goddamn, I wish.

Hey! I've never started a drunk me thread! Though hitting the store later sounds like a winning idea...if I didn't have a 6:30 a.m. flight.

2. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

This thread deserves to be bumped because it's...​
    NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY

Join IHOP to celebrate National Pancake Day on Tuesday, February 20, 2007. From 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., we’ll give you one free short stack (three) of our famous buttermilk pancakes.

http://www.ihop.com/tellafriend.php

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Unavailable for comment.

[​IMG]

4. Chef

Chef Active Member

I live about an hour from where they have the Pancake Race every year between U.S. and England.

These broads run the length of an average Par 4, and people down in these parts play it up.......BIG TIME.

High comedy seeing women running, tripping, falling with skillets flying.

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Way to get up and down with that chippie, Starman.

And I got another start when I saw a DeadPack thread resurrected. It's not good for the ticker.

6. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Damn... why didn't I read this before I made myself french toast for breakfast?

7. EStreetJoe

Perkins is better than IHOP (mainly because you can order things other than breakfast at Perkins and have them taste good - not great - but good). Both are better than Denny's.

I have a Bob Evans and a Cracker Barrel by me and I haven't been to either. How are the Bob Evans breakfasts? I might try there tomorrow.

I don't mind Waffle House if there's nothing else around when I'm travelling.

But nothing can beat a good NJ diner (especially Mastori's in Bordentown).

8. EStreetJoe

If you want an amazing Sunday brunch buffet, you must go to KC Prime Steakhouse in Lawrence,NJ.

9. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

It's been a while since I've done Bob Evans, but from what I remember it's not bad. Typical chain Southern breakfast.

The Barrel does good breakfast, but I haven't been able to eat there since I quit working there in November. Too much of their food goes a long way.

Draft saved Draft deleted