1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you thought Edoardo Molinari's Hole In One Video was entertaining......

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef2, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Brandon Stone.

2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

That was fantastic!! Thanks “mate” as he would say. Another non Tiger to root for.

3. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

The most impressive part of the video is the perfect divot lines in the tee box.

Webster likes this.
  4. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

New one.
    Sullivan is awesome BTW.

maumann and ChrisLong like this.
  5. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

That's fabulous.

If I'm remembering right, they both came super close with their first shots, which would really be something. Just hole it on the first try and walk back to the parking lot and drive away.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  6. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

The European Tour is so far ahead of the American pro game as far as accessibility and fan-friendless of their players. Plus, they GET social media. The Tour and the Association have no clue how to promote anyone not named TW.

7. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

These videos actually make me feel pretty good about myself because I've got people all around me (even my boy when he was 7!) who have hole in ones and I've been oh so close but nothing other than on a reload (talk about disappointing 3). These guys have had 1500 shots and haven't made one, so I don't feel so bad.

P,S, And the videos were gold.

8. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Oh......i have a hole in one.
    220 yard 4-iron.
    July 1999.

9. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

This is true, but PGA Tour is getting better.
    The Tour with Woodland and the girl with Downs Syndrome who signed to play golf at U of A out at the Phoenix Open this year is still one of the coolest things I've ever seen. (If you haven't seen it, YouTube it now.)

10. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

That's a bitch of a shot to get a hole in one on. There's no roll because of the trajectory and the position. I only watched about a third, but it looked like he would have to drop the ball right into the hole.

11. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

This...

He needs to have a roll on the ball. He's giving himself almost no chance to hole it out. He needs to get a draw off of a slope and have it roll in like a put.

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

That has to be just soul crushing.

Until you hit it.

Draft saved Draft deleted