1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you stole $6.9 million, what would YOU buy?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Norman Stansfield, Feb 13, 2007.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

A Swiss banker and a one-way ticket to a country having no extradition treaty with the United States.

2. fishwrapper

fishwrapper Active Member

Tic Tacs. How much would that leave me?

3. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

6.9 million gallons of windshield washer fluid. $.99 at Wal-Mart ...

4. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

Carmen Electra

5. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

.... Riddick is angling for a spot in a Taco Bell commercial, which might be kind of hard to pull off if he's on the lam for pilfering 6.9 ms

6. Enough bargaining and I'm sure you could make the $6.9 million be worth two chicks at once 69 times.

7. LiveStrong

LiveStrong Active Member

you mean besides two chicks at the same time? (Damn, bubbler)

8. MC Sports Guy

MC Sports Guy Member

I'd buy my newspaper then fire everyone that bugs me and hire cooler people.

Oh yeah, and two chicks at the same time. That sounds just fine.

9. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

I'd go to McDonald's and buy 6 million hamburgers and then watch them change the sign. [/really old 'Benson' joke I've never forgotten]

10. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

The towns police chief would be the first thing I would buy. After that I would buy a small portion of a minor league team. Then I would pay JDV to be my personal trainer and build a huge house with a complete work out room and gym. I would also buy a editor so when I wanted to write something on SJ I wouldn't have any spelling, punctuation or grammar mistakes.

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

A completely restored 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Barittz convertible and a bumper sticker that says "My other car is a piece of shit too."

12. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

First thing, I got a handful of addresses in the D.C area.

Each one is going to get a visit ... from a zoo truck, depositing tons and tons and tons of elephant dung on their yards.

A fine way to start.

Draft saved Draft deleted