1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you own a home....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

they've given up in those areas; the next assault will be on your loans.

2. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Great point, but the reason you don't see DR Horton homes in those areas is because the land isn't cheap in those areas. Horton is one of those builders that only builds where the land is dirt-cheap.

BTW, fuck Horton. Their crashing and burning is music to my ears. They built up in our area, then sold most of the homes to investors who turned what should have been a decent tract in a good area into Section 8 city. The area was ravaged by drug dealing and a drive-by or two and Horton simply washed their hands of it all.

Spare me the they-can-sell-to-anyone bullshit. This is karma, pure and simple.

Anway, I saw something where Norco is the most expensive city in Riverside County. Remarkable.

3. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Don't you get it, Buck?

As my wife repeatedly said when we lived in New Mexico, that's the smell of money (blue font).

4. fishwrapper

fishwrapper Active Member

Chino is horseshit. Norco is cowshit. Isn't that right?

5. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Nope. Norco is horseshit:

[​IMG]

6. fishwrapper

All I know, roll up the windows, put the air on recycle!

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

hemet anyone?

8. fishwrapper

Hemetucky?

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

nice. had the best rolled tacos of my life in hemetucky, though. so i cut 'em some slack.

Draft saved Draft deleted