1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you love classic rock...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Corky Ramirez up on 94th St., Nov 1, 2008.

1. Corky Ramirez up on 94th St.

Corky Ramirez up on 94th St. Well-Known Member

...I hope you've discovered this site by now: http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/

I just did, and am in absolute heaven. CSNY in Jersey from '74...James Taylor at the Fillmore East in '71...all for free.

I'm just mad I discovered this at 12:45 a.m....now I'm not going to get to sleep.

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Hmmm ... trying to figure if I should step anywhere near this now ...

Maybe later, when I have little better to do ...

3. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I first heard about this site when Rolling Stone did a story on it last year. Great stuff and they keep adding to it. There are some dynamite old Springsteen shows - among many others - on there.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Pretty cool site.

My only beef is this: You can't pause and I have no idea what song I am on, because it doesn't show which one you are listening to.

5. EE94

EE94 Guest

god bless you for this
    (and there's a playlist for each that appears)

6. Rough Mix

Rough Mix Guest

This site was discussed a while back here. There have been lawsuits filed against the site by various groups such as the Dead, Led Zeppelin, Sony, BMG, etc.

Some settlements have been reached, but it's far from over, it seems. Led Zeppelin has not settled, but the Doors and others have.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/26/AR2008082603037.html

Draft saved Draft deleted