1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If THIS guy's getting some ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

She can roll him in flour and look for the wet spot.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Unearthing that thing will be like excavating the Ortiz jersey from Yankee Stadium.

3. Jones

Jones Active Member

This reminds me of a story...

At the Olympics one year, the media had to share sleeping quarters, two fellas to a room.

So, a friend of mine is sharing with a larger colleague -- a very big dude, actually. My friend comes home from a night on the town, opens the door, and there's his roomie, with a hooker on her knees in front of him, dead-lifting his guts out of the way so she could service his revolver.

There's a joke about her winning the gold in the clean-and-jerk in there somewhere, but like this Mexican's cock, damned if I can find it.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

nice visual, Jonesy

5. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

That's a full-service hooker. Not so easy to find anymore.

(so I hear)

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I have this image of her getting tired and just resting the dude's gut on top of her head.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

too funny.

8. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Just because you're getting married, doesn't mean your getting any. Just ask Gary Coleman's wife.

9. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Think they'll be playing the Mission: Impossible theme in the honeymoon suite?

I know they're on different boards, but this was the first thread title that caught my attention after seeing the Scarlett Johansen off the market thread. Yikes

10. Double J

Double J Active Member

I plan to tell my sons daily, when they get a bit older, that they should aspire to be rock stars if they want to get laid regularly. If Steven Tyler and Lemmy Kilmister can get laid......nuff said.

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Maybe Scarlett's a chubby chaser.

12. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

CNN just reported that John McCain is going to campaign on this guy's right tit Monday and cross over to the left for a fundraiser Tuesday night.

Draft saved Draft deleted