1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If the Colts lose ... Would you consider trading Peyton Manning?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Almost_Famous, Jan 6, 2007.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Why? The offense isn't the problem. The defense is.

2. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Thank you. I was just about to say that.

3. Almost_Famous

Almost_Famous Active Member

actually, in the postseason, when it matters, it has been the offense letting the Colts down.

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Remember how last year's loss to the Steelers began? Two drives, two touchdowns, Colts down 14-0 with Manning and the offense having only taken the field once.

Not shifting blame from Manning, because he definitely needs to improve in the postseason, but to say he's letting the Colts down and not start with looking at the defense, that's crazy.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Of course, if Peyton didn't have a cap-choking contract, maybe the Colts could get some help.

Man, it takes a lot for me to root for the Ravens. Where can I get me a Baltimore cap for next weekend?

(Dead. To. Oz. And. IJAG. :D)

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Damn right you are. I can't wait to see Manning pass all over the gosh darn Ravens.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Not happening.

And since I'm dead to you, I guess I have to send back that Ben Roethlisberger Fathead poster I got for you for your wedding. :D :D

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Ditch the Ravens cap and you're still invited ... so long as you bring the Fathead.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

No the hell with you Oz.

I'm sending you the Steve Perry Fathead now.

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

In that case, expect a J-Timberlake song or three during the reception. ;)

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

You know, I probably couldn't resist buying one of those if they made it? I'd do my whole living room in them. You think they'd a fathead of the goofy-looking guy from Air Supply too? What about a Billy Squier fathead of him in pink?

12. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Psst! Oz! Get BYH the Peyton Manning Fathead. And how 'bout a mix-DVD of Peyton's inane commercials. Like the terrible one with him in a moustache, can't even remember what it's for.

A thought just occurred to me ... I wonder if Peyton Manning has a mix-DVD of Kenny Chesney videos called Boner Jamz '06?

Draft saved Draft deleted