1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If Taco Bell could add one more ingredient ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HejiraHenry, Dec 8, 2007.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

It's still filling and it tastes great, and that's worth my $8.

2. I hadn't been to a Taco Bell in years but started craving it - and bought it - when I saw this thread (Damn you Henry!) ... not awful.

Sure beats the Sonic I took my daughter to this afternoon. I never go there but I thought it would be worth the experience of having a woman in rollerskates deliver our food to our car - and it sort of was - but lord almighty the food was complete shit. How hard is it to cook a cheeseburger? I've been tasting that shit all night, even after I ate the Taco Bell.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

muchos gracias, instead.

that's all.

4. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

My wife, one of the great healthy eaters, every once and a while just has to have some Sonic tater tots. It's not like I'm gonna argue.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I used to go to Taco Bell once a week, but I recently began saying "no" to fast-food joints in an effort to get back in shape. I drive past The Bell at least once a day. It mocks me, but I still love it so.

6. Overrated

Overrated Guest

"The antidote" was hilarious, FB.

I gotta say bacon, though. At one time, Taco Bell had something along the lines of a bacon-cheeseburger burrito. It was amazing. Topped with thousand island. This was more than 10 years ago. Am I the only one who remembers it?

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I've never heard of it, though I usually get a Nachos Bel Grande meal with a soft taco and a nacho cheese chicken chalupa and hand the nice person $8 and am on my way.

9. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

I miss the chili cheese burritos. :-[

10. Bullrog

Bullrog Member

They need to get back those cinnamon chips that they had in the late-'80s.

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i think they'll still make those for you if you ask.

12. Monday Morning Sportswriter

Monday Morning Sportswriter Well-Known Member

I miss the chili-cheese burritos, too.

But if I could have one thing added to the menu: carnitas (slow-roasted pork).

Draft saved Draft deleted