1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If Serena Williams were white...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Point of Order, Sep 11, 2011.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

If Serena were white she'd have the biggest white ass in America.

2. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

McEnroe is a nice guy now, but he's lost his balls having to promote the senior tour events. Chrissie Evert or someone needs to tell Serena to STFU pronto. White sponsors in country club sports don't like overtly petulant black superstars --see Eldrick 'Ranger Rick' Woods

3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

4. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Serena's not cheating on a glamourous white guy and baby daddy, either.
    She just needs to own it and roll with it, like Sir Charles.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I wish I understood what QED meant. And don't fire me the wiki link; that explanation was not enlightening.

6. Deeper_Background

Good Idea, but can she make it play with the sponsors? Serena's got enough game when healthy she probably doesn't need to pull a female Kenny Powers, but it would be fun as all get out to see her try and do it.

7. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

I have a theory Tiger would regain a big chunk of his popularity and an even bigger chunk of his game if he'd just embrace the heel role.

8. Deeper_Background

I think you're right. He's the one that needs to go all MFCEO Kenny Powers, but his quality of play just isn't up to speed just yet.

9. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

From wiki:

I'm guessing that was the usage.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Serena will learn what all tempestuous players learn - there will come a point in her career where she just won't be worth the headache anymore.

11. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

Who is Serena dating now?

I wish it was me.

12. Deeper_Background

Ratings would probably top all time highs if TIger or Serena were to go full retard heel WWE style. Tigers set for life and doesn't need the cash and his repuation is forever ruined after banging IHOP waitresses while his family was at Church. (allegedly of course) So why not? Might as well have some fun before the senior tour, Nicklaus ain't gonna kiss his ass after winning 20 majors if he happens to luck out and beat him anyway!

Draft saved Draft deleted