1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If I see another "Vote Freedom First -- GOP" bumper sticker, I'm going postal

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DemoChristian, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

But don't you feel better knowing we're making the bad guys suffer? Can't some 9-11 widow take comfort in knowing we're making somebody responsible for her husband's death suffer?
    Isn't that why we're doing it? For them?

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

How do we know if they're bad guys or not? Bush doesn't want any of them to receive a fair trial. Arrest them, try them, convict them, then zap them with the battery. Bush of course, thinks we should just lock up anyone who looks a little different.

Like it's Obama's fault that he was given the name Hussein at birth. Pure stupidity.

The terrorists already hate us because that we (somewhat) believe that everyone is entitled to practice his own religion and that we believe that women shouldn't be treated as slaves. I would think that's a little more motivation for them than a presidential candidate's middle name.

Hard to believe our troops are fighting and dying, and a U.S. congressman is worried about a presidential candidate's middle name.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Re: If I see another "Vote Freedom First -- GOP" bumper sticker, I'm going posta

No, it does matter. It's why no good Americans drink Coors, since it was founded by somebody named "Adolf" and it reminds everybody of Hitler.

4. And we specifically didn't elect George Washington as our first president because we had just gotten away from King George.
    We also haven't elected any presidents named George since...

Draft saved Draft deleted