1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If Chuck Amato isn't enough embarrassment at N.C. State ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Sam Mills 51, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Yes.

As much as I'd like to argue BYM2's comment, I was laughing at that one myself. Weak, weak, weak ...

And Headbutt, you're right about Franklin Street, but some of the gatherings at Hillsborough Street almost make one forget about some of the embarrassing sh_t with the school. Almost.

lono: The coach is now Sidney Lowe ... one of the guards on the 1983 national title team.

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

That means once hoops season starts, every other play call will be an alley-oop from half-court.

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I remember my first trip to New York City with my first wife and in the Port Authority terminal, they had a sign that said "Please no urinating and defecating on the floor." I wondered, only briefly, if people really have to be told.

Apparently at NCState, they do.

4. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Member

you'd think this would give some enterprising State grad the opportunity to put some of his animal husbandry skills to work.

(hand wolf)

5. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

If 3-9 football makes them piss in their pants, just imagine what 9-3 would do

6. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

For once I don't think Chuck is responsible for the embarrassment. That will have to wait until the Wolfpack gets trampled by Wake Forest's backups in two weeks.

7. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Well Abe ... NCSU does have an excellent veterinary school. And it's close to the stadium, unlike most of the rest of the school, especially Centennial Campus.

Jake, I know Chuck isn't responsible for this, hence the header. But this bit of news does supplement Herb's departure and Chuck's idiocy. It's just getting ugly.

Draft saved Draft deleted