1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Idaho Senator arrested in men's room

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by finishthehat, Aug 27, 2007.

1. The Coalgate Scandal!
    A classic.
    Seriously, though,and as much fun as this is, the officer's notion of probable cause seems a bit thin.

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

and part of my drink just hit my screen. ... solid.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

You think Vick feels worse for drowning a dog than this guy does for choking a chicken?

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I was going to post a picture of someone in a men's stall and have a quote underneath that said, "I'm Idaho!"

To that end, I had an out-of-body experience and realized that I was Google image searching "men's bathroom stalls".

Thank God no one found out about that. Now to solve this talking out loud thing ...

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

In the Senator's defense they do have some nice men's rooms at Garrison Keillor International Airport.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

How did I get brought into this?

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I read the story, but I'm still not exactly sure how things were supposed to work in the stall. After the foot tapping, was the guy in the next stall supposed to do a reciprocal tap? And then what, was one of them supposed to slide under the stall wall? Was the act supposed to be anonymous, and if so, how?
    Signed,
    Blissfully unaware.

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Why do you want to know? Going to Minnesota soon?

9. DanOregon

Just curious. I remember in college there was allegedly a certain bathroom in the library that had "glory holes." And I read the ESPN mag article by the guy who had to hang out in bathrooms while Bonds was at bat and he said he noticed two pairs of shoes in a bathroom stall during one at bat.
    Hell, I've learned a lot about stuff on this message board, I was just wondering if anyone knew any of the particulars. I'm not passing judgement.

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Just busting your balls Dan, nothing more.

11. DanOregon

No worries. I noticed Craig bailed on the Romney campaign. I do find it funny hearing the GOP rail against "the gay agenda" when a half-dozen GOP presidential campaign officials have been busted this year alone. I guess they hate the sinner, but love the sin.

12. chazp

chazp Active Member

Well played! Freaking funny.

Draft saved Draft deleted