1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Idaho cops force woman to take off bra - SC, what kind of people live up there?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by PhilaYank36, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

She's my favorite Canuck, that's for sure. :D

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Nicely played, Norman ... but if I didn't strap these girls down, I'd be wearing perma-shiners!

3. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

You know I gots nuttin but luv for ya, Flasher!!! :D

4. This is a national story? If I read it correctly, all she did was take her bra off while still wearing a shirt. God, I would have been pissed off if I had to write a story about this in my paper, but yet here it is on msnbc ... crazy.

5. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Re: Idaho cops force woman to take off bra - SC, what kind of people live up the

It's a national story, I'm guessing, because women can relate. This also falls in the "man bites dog" category for insanity. It's a bra, not a weapon.

I had an underwire set off a wand metal detector at an airport one time. Despite the bra clearly being the cause of the metal detector beep, the guard popped on the gloves like she was going to do a fucking full cavity search and proceeded - in front of the entire security line - to feel her way around my shirt "just to make sure." If a guy in a bar had tried that, I would have had his ass arrested. But TSA can violate my personal space in name of "Homeland Security." Fuck that shit.

6. Magnum

Magnum Member

I've had my, um, junk felt up by a male security guard at an airport a couple of times. Sadly, we all must face this indignity occassionally. I'm much more pissed off about the raping of my rights by the Patriot Act.

7. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

This is why I refuse to fly anymore.

Draft saved Draft deleted