1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'd say "please shoot Berman" but the bullet would just lodge in all that fat

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BitterYoungMatador2, Oct 30, 2006.

1. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

GRANDMA-MA! LARRY JOHNSON!

What a fucking dickpirate.

2. dawgpounddiehard

dawgpounddiehard Active Member

I'd figure I would bring this back from the SportsJournalists.com depths...

Twice this weekend, this blowhard has referred to "the new browns vs. the old browns." I can go into fanboy mode about the traditions and colors, but yes, this may have had some validity in 1999... but it has been eight years fat ass.

I'm a dumbass for listening, I know. Time to turn on NFL Network.

[/end rant]

Ahh, that felt better. Thanks. :)

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

4. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

If we threw Berman's lard-ass into a vat of molten steel, a'la T-2, do you think that would finally kill him?

5. Could his taste in music -- even by baby-boomer standards -- suck any more?
    Huey Lewis?
    Jesus wept.

6. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

At least Huey Lewis knows when it was time to get out of the spotlight and lay low. He finds Leather's act to be repulsive and unfunny.

If this is it
    Please let me know...

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I can really do without that fucking annoying, loud-as-hell "whoop" sound. I can tolerate just about everything else from him, but that shit needs to stop.

8. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

I heard the fat bastard use "it's late September and I really should be back in school three times in the last week. Wasn't funny in 1987 and isn't funny in 2007.

9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

If we're really going to do this, I'll volunteer one of my buddy passes to reduce the cost. All we'll need is donations.

11. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

Re: I'd say "please shoot Berman" but the bullet would just lodge in all that fa

Actually, I think Deion is quite good on there, as are Mariucci and Eisen. They have fun are a little self-deprecating and don't try to be "the show" like Berman. It's a very good highlight show in my opinion.

12. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

I'm still at $100 for someone to pimp-slap Berman.

I'll never forget a great story about my grandma in 1999. I'm sitting on her couch with my cousin watching Primetime, and he's doing his gay-ass antics. My grandma comes in and says, "Can someone turn this guy down or off?"

Not turn the channel. Turn off Berman. Even my little ol' grandma got it.

Draft saved Draft deleted