1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'd say "please shoot Berman" but the bullet would just lodge in all that fat

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BitterYoungMatador2, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

The first time you saw the guy wear a short-sleeved shirt with a sportcoat, you knew the guy was a lout.

2. But Sipowicz does it!!

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

As I said . . . a lout.

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I can't stand Berman as much as the next person, as I've already pointed out in the thread, but the thread title isn't any better. Just sayin'.

5. bige2you

bige2you New Member

whats wrong ?

you mean to tell me you guys aren't with leather?

I remember after the Pistons/Pacers Incident Berman stated that, " thats the reason why he doesn't include that so called sports in his top 10"
    I thought to myself , who the f*ck are you to have an opinion on anything? Just sit there in your studio BACK BACK BACK BACK there in Bristol doing what you do best. Annoying people to no end. While you're at it, get with the edit guys b4 the show starts so you're not delaying your "HE COULD GO ALL THE WAY SEGMENT" . We so love how you have to pause to catch up with the clip. And for the love of God quit the whole RAAAAAAAAAAAAAADUUHS thing. Now you got Hal, and DJ Stewy Stu following suit.

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Speaking of "you're with me leather"

I was listening to a college game when I was in the car Saturday afternoon. A kid picks off a pass and runs it back about 40 yards or so to the five yard line.

After the play was over the play-by-play guy said "Joe Dicksmack said 'you're with me, leather' and took the ball all the way down to the five yard line!" I damn near drove off the road when he said it.

7. Lewis Black once said of MTV that if the images shown in a music video are the same images you got in your head from listening to the song ... kill yourself.

Well, if you find Chris Berman entertaining ... kill yourself.
    You know, give natural selection a little help.

8. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Oh.My.God

DJ Stuey said "Hater in the house" after an interception during Bears/Dolphins highlights.

9. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

:) Before going to a commercial, the camera was put on a raider fan with paint all over his body. And what did the great Stuey say? "Dude, wash your body off!" IS ANYONE WATCHING THIS!?

10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Is it ok if I just wish Berman a bad case of laryngitis, or do I actually have to wish death upon him by posting on this thread? Because as Bubbler points out, the headline blows.

11. NDub

NDub Guest

Did anyone see Berman's goofy hair tonight? The wind had it poofing out on the sides; he looked like Bozo the Clown.

12. Song Seven

Song Seven Member

and when the fuck doesn't he?

Draft saved Draft deleted