1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I wonder if Carmona will give Papi anything to hit here

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Satchel Pooch, Jul 31, 2006.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Um Satchel? It's no different than anything anyone else posts on other random hockey or baseball threads.

It wasn't a call-out, it wasn't anything. Just my opinion. Chill the fuck out.

2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Chill out, satchel.

I gotta agree with IJAG here. That's why we made the baseball thread. And yes, we have more than one topic going on in the baseball thread at one time.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

It's baseball season. If not that, we'll end up changing our names to Cockdian or something stupid like that.

I, for one, was on here, wasn't watching the game and appreciated the update.

I propose we change the thread title to Corn Nuts: Plain or BQ?

4. KP

KP Active Member

God forbid we take space away from the attention whores.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Hahhahaha! I love that you quote my post saying it's not about space, then make a comment about space.

GENIUS!

6. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

And for the record, there was already a discussion going on about Carmona/Ortiz over on the baseball thread when this thread was created.

7. KP

KP Active Member

Because it's bullshit. The guy wanted to discuss the specific AB. Beats getting lost in the trading deadline stuff on the other thread. Is it really that hard to not click the mouse on that specific link because you think it's "weird"?

8. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

RIP: imjustagirl vs. Satchel Pooch Battle of 10:25-10:38

I believe we've mended our ways. We're like the exact opposite of Israel and the Philestines.

9. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Can I threadjack for a second? No? Fuck you, I'll do it and then I'll bang you mama!

Far be it for me to suggest anything that requires the already taxed moderator system to become even more taxed, but it'd be nice if we could do sports sub-board much like the writers workshop and the DyePack Memorial Design Board. That way you don't have to condense all the baseball or football talk in one series of long and difficult to follow threads while someone creates the 35th FREDO FAILS AT LIFE topic.

JUST CURIOUS

10. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Weak.

11. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

I belive the term is Phyrric Victory. Damn.

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Do you mean Palestinians?

Draft saved Draft deleted