1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I wish you were dead

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by QYFW, May 18, 2017.

1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Ailes thread got me thinking. Who are the "name" people you most wish death upon? You know, those folks who would make you drop what you're doing upon hearing news of their demise to scramble to social media and tell the world how pleased you are that they are gone.

OK, sj, who ya got?

Note: No naming individual posters. While that is allowed, let's try to keep this thread civil and focused on names in the news.

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Assad is probably No. 1 on my list.

QYFW likes this.
  3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I wouldn't wish death on Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh. But if someone of their respective genders beat the living shit out of them, I would smile.

4. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I'd smile more if a bunch of women beat the shit out of Rush.

5. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Manson sidekick Tex Watson, who has been costing the state of California money for nearly 50 years and has fathered multiple kids in prison, comes to mind.

6. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Grumpy Cat.

Vombatus likes this.
  7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Bonus points if we hope they die in a fire?

8. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

This is irresistible bait to those who can't control their basest urges.

Why would any civilized person wish death upon someone just because they disagree with them?

I can see mentioning Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao, people of that ilk, but people you just disagree with?

SFIND and QYFW like this.
  9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I'm sure the guy in the office next to me is curious about why I just laughed out loud.

10. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Because people who disagree with me deserve to die slow painful deaths, that's why.

11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

There are people, right now, harming their children (or the children for whom they're responsible). I don't know who they are, but I know they're out there. And for those children's sake, I'd like those people to get busy dying.

Iron_chet likes this.
  12. lcjjdnh

lcjjdnh Well-Known Member

Office!?! But but but the tough-guy Ellie winner told us all you're just a mere cubicle dweller...

Draft saved Draft deleted