1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I will post to SJ.com on my wedding day!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Big Buckin' agate_monkey, Aug 23, 2009.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

IJAG just downed a gross of sleeping pills and doesn't know why.

2. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

For you guys who plan on getting plastered on your wedding night, please consider the effect of alcohol on your ability to perform in the honeymoon suite afterwards.

3. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Speaking from experience?

4. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

Nope. I get drunk at other people's weddings!

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Didn't you get married like a month ago? You called her your wife on here several times. Or are you two just engaged? Thought you got hitched.

If not yet...I've still got time to buy my plane ticket to stop the wedding!!!!

6. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

To pass the time try rubbin one out in the vestibule just to take the edge off.

8. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Heck, consider it even before that. I once saw a bride start smacking her new husband on their wedding night. The bride is a friend of mine going back to hs. We were all in a cab having gotten good and drunk at the reception, and then continuing from a bar nearby. When the groom got drunk and started yelling at his sister, the bridge got fed up and went off on him. The next morning they were quite embarrassed and I heard apologies from them for months.

Though to be fair, the groom's sister WAS a bitch that night.

9. Chef

Chef Active Member

10. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Is it an Episcopal wedding?

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Agree, he definitely talked about his wife! Maybe this is his next marriage??

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

either that or rick is like the personal trainer (james caan's son) who has sex with jennifer aniston in "friends with money." the look on her face is amusing.

Draft saved Draft deleted