1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I will post to SJ.com on my wedding day!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Big Buckin' agate_monkey, Aug 23, 2009.

1. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

This is SportsJournalists.com, not SJXXX.com!

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

You don't come around these parts often, do you?

(I just realized that reads much dirtier than was intended, for once)

3. Chef

Chef Active Member

This isn't a wedding.

This is a pending divorce.

4. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

"Annulment is an option, BBAM" [/IJAG]

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Don't. Just don't. SportsJournalists.com has no place at a wedding, but that's just me.

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

I have not read one post on this thread.
    Upon reading the thread title, my only thought is...are you really that much of a moron that you would post anything on your wedding day.

7. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Didn't budcrew already do this?

8. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

No big deal if you're posting in the morning before any preparations have begun. If you're posting from your ceremony or reception, though? Yikes.

9. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Don't do it. Let the internet alone for one goddamn day and actually experience your experience without feeling the need to chronicle it in some digital forum you won't remember five years from now. Any 15-minute period will mean a hell of a lot more to your wife and family than it will mean to a bunch of internet strangers.

Think of it this way: You might or might not regret taking time out from that day to focus on this website, but there's no way you will ever regret not doing it.

10. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

yup. still married three and a half months later. hell i posted from my blackberry waiting for my beautiful bride to arrive at the site.

11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Not to threadjack, but this post comes live from the labor and delivery room while they are setting my wife up with an IV to induce labor. I can't watch a needle go in.

Someone top that.

12. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

SONUVABITCH!

Nevermind. Scratch this thread.

Draft saved Draft deleted