1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I watch America's Got Talent....sigh

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dooley_womack1, Aug 7, 2007.

?

Which two acts would you eliminate tonight? (Vote for two)

Poll closed Aug 8, 2007.
  1. The Calypso Tumblers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The Glamazon Girls

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The black male singer

50.0%
  4. The skinny white male singer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. The stocky white male singer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Butterscotch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. The Ventriloquist

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. The 14-year-old girl singer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. The Duttons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Sideswipe

50.0%
  1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

And a better piano player. :)

2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

dooley, you should be able to just edit your first post to be able to edit the poll to allow two votes.

Maybe not tho, I'm really only guessing.

3. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

I have to say that I've enjoyed watching Butterscotch perform, but I really have never believed that she was a great singer. As a singer, she's no better than the Glamazons. As a musician, Cas probably has her beat. Her beatboxing is what gives her an edge over some of the acts. But I didn't see her most recent performance. I'm waiting for her to wow me with the voice. The beatboxing is great, but it's almost as if it cuts in and out too much. It makes it difficult to follow some of her performances.

4. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

i guess i'm just old but whatever was coming out of butterscotch's mouth tonight sounded like certain bodily functions.

god i watch too much reality tv.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Well, it's a moot point now. And I couldn't watch tonight; who were the five acts to survive?

6. txsportsscribe

only four went to the finals - butterscotch, julienne erwin, cas (the stocky singer) and the ventriloquist. i say ventriloquist and cas ar the top 2. and thank god i didn't have to listen to the bad bar country singer or watch the fatazons again.

7. dooley_womack1

I think the ventriloquist and Butterscotch go to the final; the other two are flawed, but I'm not looking forward to the tearfest that'll occur when Erwin gets the whack. And the people who call in to vote kept the Duttons in at least two stages too long, so I don't like Butterscotch's chances for the title.

8. txsportsscribe

i don't think they take it to a final 2. jerry said tonight the 4 finalists were performing for last time to earn votes.

9. dooley_womack1

Well, then, the ventriloquist to win, and still, a tearfest when Erwin gets the whack.

Draft saved Draft deleted