1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Was Wrong Ever to Leave You, Bar Soap

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by typefitter, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Exact same thing happened to me. I can get Keurig coffee at work, so I make a half pot in the ol' reliable on weekend mornings and that's enough for me. No need to go spend $100 or more.

2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

This was going to be my suggestion. Works well, smells great, dirt cheap.

3. X-Hack

X-Hack Well-Known Member

3-in-1 body wash. Start with my hair, work my way down with the lather. All clean in a fraction of the time it would take to lather up with bar soap and then shampoo separately. I shower at the gym before work and every minute counts to avoid a nasty commute.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

:mad:

5. apeman33

apeman33 Well-Known Member

The only reason I don't do that myself is that I need a shampoo to fight off dandruff.

6. Pony_Express

Pony_Express Member

FREEDOM FARM SOAPS HAND MADE HOME MADE SOAPS

I have been buying this soap for more than 12 years. Goat’s milk and cold process, it’s amazing. Handmade in North Carolina, comes in a variety of scents and plenty of natural oils.

7. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Butcher a hog, make lye soap out of the hide and fat. Bonus: Hairs stuck in the soap are good scrubbers.

I haven't used that soap in 35 years or more, but my grandparents always had a bar of it in the bathroom. Country as fuck, yo.

8. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

It’s called a falafel.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted