1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I was just in an elevator with ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

2. John

John Well-Known Member

Didn't he finish second at Doral in 1982?

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Can y'all give me a break? Basically, before college I hated all professional sports. I'd watch the Royals and Chiefs, but that was about it. Then I went to college and worked in the SID's office, so I was forced to watch sports I'd never considered enjoying. I found a love for baseball, specifically, the Cubs.

Damn, I've got tits.. cut a girl some slack for not liking pro sports at one point in my life. :)

4. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

John, I think you're really Gracie's pimp.
    ;)

5. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

You jealous that it's him, not you?

6. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Switch allegiances all you want... but I'll personally throw you off the KC World Series bandwagon in 2009. :)

7. John

John Well-Known Member

I am wearing these shoes:

[​IMG]

8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

They both suck, so I'm not too concerned with being thrown off any bandwagons anytime soon.

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

You ain't nothing unless you got fish swimming in those heels a la Frenchie Fuqua.

10. pallister

pallister Guest

Mark Grace's brother used to (and maybe still does) ump high school basball games in Rogers, Ark. That's all I got.

11. John

John Well-Known Member

Happy?

[​IMG]

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

[​IMG]

John, left, tries and fails miserably to make conversation with Mark Grace's slumpbuster as the two travel an elevator in search of ice in this handout photo provided to SportsJournalists.com.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.