1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I want to go to Wrigley Field.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Big Buckin' agate_monkey, Apr 23, 2007.

1. boots

boots New Member

I don't know about those two fact. Know of some who have gotten their asses kicked at both locations. However, the beatdown at New Cominsky was more brutal.

2. pallister

pallister Guest

So you're saying you'd hit, Buck?

As for the upper deck at Comiskey, they haven't found any bullet holes in those seats since the new park was built.

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

MLB rarely schedules the double dip, Boots. It's almost impossible to pull off.

The projects are gone, I think, but I'm sure if there's a will there's a way if a southside denizen wants to come out blasting at a random Sox ticketholder.

4. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

The Sox oughta put that on the Jumbotron ...

"The Cell: No bullet holes since 1995!"

5. pallister

pallister Guest

6. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

There is a reason most natives don't even do that.

7. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

One of the best arguments I've ever had with the college basketball coach I cover was a 30-minute discussion on Wrigley v. Fenway. It ended the same way most of our discussions do, with him telling me I was too young to understand and me telling him he was old and senile.

8. boots

boots New Member

There was a double dip last week.

9. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Going to complete that trifecta this summer with the Yankees hosting my Royals. Can't wait.

10. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

You're paying to do this?

11. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

OTR, I think what boots is trying to say is going to a Cubs day game and a Sox night game ... against different teams. Not a day-night doubleheader between the same clubs at different parks.

12. boots

boots New Member

That's exactly what I'm saying. How it can be taken any other way is beyond me.

Draft saved Draft deleted