1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I think my wife is going to kill me....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by outofplace, May 15, 2007.

1. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

God Bless Sephora.

Oh, and Vera Bradley. (I'm not into it but a lotta chicks are)

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'm not a Vera Bradley fan either, but Kate Spade . . .

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Oooooooooh Kate Spade.

4. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

And you won't even gripe when you can't wash the glitter off for a month ...

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

still salvagable. get her drunk, then explain how much it means to you and how it will help the family ... please tell me this means quite a bit more money. they aren't quite so focused with a hearty buzz.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Me too.

7. Glad to see you're still standing, oop.

8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Just caught up on this thread. Now I know why I am not married (aside from the fact that no woman will marry me).

9. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Dont worry, Ragu. Somewhere out there is a woman with a sheet of paper in front of her face just waiting to find the right guy. If I find her, I'll send her your way.

10. shockey

shockey Active Member

whatever it is, DON'T DO IT!!!

make the wife happy. it'll be worth it.

that's all that matters. really.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

One more thing that made me smile for this thread. I just got this in an email.

Should children witness childbirth?

Due to a power outage, only one paramedic responded to the call.

The house was very dark so the paramedic asked Kathleen, a 3-yr old girl to hold a flashlight high over her mommy so he could see while he helped deliver the baby. Very diligently, Kathleen did as she was asked. Heidi pushed and pushed and after a little while, Connor was born. The paramedic lifted him by his little feet and spanked him on his bottom. Connor began to cry.

The paramedic then thanked Kathleen for her help and asked the wide-eyed 3-yr old what she thought about what she had just witnessed. Kathleen quickly responded, "He shouldn't have crawled in there in the first place....smack his ass again!"

If you don't laugh at this one, there's no hope for you.

12. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted