1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I spy with my former eye ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by fromdawntodesk, Aug 15, 2007.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

How would a JDV (NSFW!!) affect that?

2. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

In those cases I simply pitch forward onto the keyboard and black out. The human brain is a marvel of self-preservation.

3. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I haven't seen this, but where does this rank in the Trinity of Shock (tubgirl, goatse, lemonparty)?

4. markvid

markvid Guest

Low...I don't think it's all that bad.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I have no idea what the other two things in that list mean.

It's just a bugged-out eye.

6. as a dude who wears glasses from blind as a bat syndrome (20/55 in my right eye, 20/60 in my left), I'm very sensitive about eye-related things. And my heart goes out to Chasity Melvin, because that, my friends, is fucking disgusting, and the pain had to be outrageous.

7. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Meat, it's kinda gross, but it doesn't even compare to tubgirl. I'm soooo sorry curiosity got the better of me on that one. Jebus. I would give anything to undo the moment I clicked that link.

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I just looked at tubgirl again and that is the sickest thing I have ever seen. It's so gross you can't even spend the time studying it to see if it is fake. I mean I know it is, but it is just so gross.

9. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Goatse I think is a little worse. Especially if you see all of the goatse photos.

10. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

It's awful. And it's almost like one of those 3D pictures. It takes awhile to focus on what you're looking at, but as soon as you do — POW! — the image is burned into your mind for all time.

11. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Then I don't want to see that. I've learned my lesson.

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I just saw a goatse photo and yes, in a way it is worse. It doesn't involve poo, but it is terrible.

Draft saved Draft deleted