1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I really hate this time of year....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Driftwood, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Severian

Severian Well-Known Member

Yuck. Enjoy the heat. I like my four seasons.

2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I want to enjoy my 11 snow days off from school, and then it can hit 80 the next day.

It was in the 20s when I left for work this morning and supposed to be in the 70s on Saturday.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

We are currently under a severe thunderstorm watch, tornado watch, flash flood watch and winter weather advisory.

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

An ice storm warning, and you'll have the weather EPGOT.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  5. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I’m currently watching a squall line to the west that’s just sitting there like the sword of Damocles.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

10-day forecast - wet every day and the temp won't reach 50 - with a couple chances for snow. I really don't mind it now. In April? After we've already broken 70 and managed our first sunburn of the year - it will really suck.

7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

A pair of days that flirted with 70, maybe it broke that at the official observation station. I did enjoy the walk along the beach, though.

Draft saved Draft deleted