1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I pledge allegiance...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Double J, Jun 26, 2006.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

OK, try this one:

[​IMG]

2. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

You're an American. That means you must supersize your first 10 McDonalds meals and play Hour of Power with PBR. Thems the rules.

3. Gold

Gold Active Member

or as my daughter called it when she was four, the Pledge of Egypt.

4. Gold

Gold Active Member

JR, you forgot Minnesota - that's the best hockey state among our 50 states.

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

We always think of Minnesota as just the southern extension of Manitoba and Ontario.

They're not real Americans. :)

6. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Also, in America you can't buy milk in a bag. So if you're going to come here, start lifting weights to get ready for lifting those gallon jugs.

7. Gold

Gold Active Member

You guys foist William Shatner and Celene Dion on us, and now you want to take our most serious state?! I am outraged, you damn hoser!

8. Double J

Double J Active Member

Are you serious? You can't buy milk in a bag there? ???

Ah, Big Bruce. Isn't he great?

Chesley, Ontario -- the birthplace of actress Victoria Pratt, ex-Whaler/Jet/Capital/Nordique forward Paul MacDermid and Hockey Hall of Fame member Mickey MacKay. Tommy Burns, the first Canadian to win the world heavyweight boxing championship, also lived there as a child -- he was born nearby, on a farm outside Hanover.

9. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Try this:

[​IMG]

That should be easy. Been there.

10. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Double J - American!
    May she hold you close to her tit.

11. Double J

Double J Active Member

Me too. My wife and I had our engagement pictures taken at Inglis Falls, one of three waterfalls located within minutes of the city (on three different rivers).

It looks way cooler in the spring when there's a heavier flow of water.

Draft saved Draft deleted