1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I need someone in Nashville ASAP

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by In Exile, Oct 30, 2007.

1. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Mercy. I woulda been in trouble back in the day. Needed the quarters for the parking meters.

2. In Exile

In Exile Member

I ALWAYS prefer to look for myself, but in this instance, I am very far away from the area, and the search doesn't require any information processing, just up to a day of dogged looking for one article that I already know exists, and although the project is confidential for the moment, in a very short while it won't be.

3. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Kobe going to the Grizzlies?

4. kamikaze021

kamikaze021 Member

We wouldn't take Kobe in Memphis. You know...we don't need the revenue from the Kobe jerseys, television coverage, all the ESPN, FOX Sports things. We'll stick with Gasol and the Spanish Armada.

5. kamikaze021

kamikaze021 Member

Besides...Kobe in Tennessee would be the cows sold from Japan.

6. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Photos of Peyton Manning and Heath Shuler locking lips in the background of a Pride Day parade, methinks.

7. turnovers

turnovers Member

An expose on why Vandy doesn't/does need an AD.

8. clutchcargo

clutchcargo Active Member

An Al Gore article from his days as a reporter at The Tennessean to prove he did at one time actually have a brain.

9. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

If it wasn't a seven hour drive, you KNOW I'd be there ... What day does Charity work at Lonnies?

10. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Gasol rocks. And Miller from downtown!!!!

11. Having written a historical book, I know where he's coming from. Sometimes there's a piece of research in a library basement somewhere hundreds of miles away. You really need it. But that's ALL you need from there.

Now that SABR has done away with ProQuest access, this'll get even tougher.

Draft saved Draft deleted