1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I need smarter friends

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Smallpotatoes, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

One of my friends promotes parties at a nightclub somewhere. When he promotes them, his schtick is to make an outrageous Facebook post, often in some phony Jamaican dialect, then plug his party.

Here's one of them, basically extolling the virtues of bullying:

"With all my free time I want to start a few new public campaigns. First, I want to kick off a Pro-Bullying campaign to start toughening up these pussy hole kids that we are breeding in the United States. My next project will be a Non-Gay Pride group. How come batty men get to have a parade? Us normal peeps should get one too.

Friday it's The 3rd Annual Tales from the Gaza @ Karma! $10k JA in Prizes! Music by Paul Michael & TerroScape! Ladies FREE til 11:30pm! $10,000 JAD in prizes for sexiest and scariest costumes!"

Is that really as stupid as it sounds or is there a valid point in there somewhere?

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Care Bear just gushed and doesn't know why.

3. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

It is so hard to respond to this AND watch The Walking Dead and be on Sandy alert all the same time.

First of all, the gushing was tremendous. Secondly, I researched this party. Its tagline is "You will get FRASS." What the fuck does that mean? Thirdly, they are giving out sex toys. Obviously, my whole family is attending. Fourthly, the announcement repeatedly refers to $1000 in cash prizes for the "best and sexiest costumes." In small font at the very bottom of the poster it says "cash prizes are in Jamaican dollars."

4. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Either they are handing out insect poop, or you will get high. I can't offer up any wisdom beyond that :)

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

How are you getting there, sp? Driving?

6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

The Corolla has been holding up well, so yeah, I guess I'll drive.

7. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

Is one of these people your friend?

[​IMG]

8. RubberSoul1979

RubberSoul1979 Active Member

Does the flyer go on to mention someone named "Ass Dan"?

:D :D This is one of the funniest threads I've come across here.

Draft saved Draft deleted