1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I need legal help re: a lease

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl2, Mar 8, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Update: The people with the room I mentioned above want me to move in (yay me!). It's a huge room, walk-in closet and a private bath. One girl's moving out in June.

So now I have to figure the finances, when I can move in, etc. Still taking volunteers to carry a couch. Or, at this rate, buy my favorite coffee table ever (I can fit the couch in my room, not so much on the coffee table).

2. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Good for you, girl! I love a happy ending.

And while I need a coffee table I inadvertently bought a TV that takes up half my living room last weekend and barely have room for JR. :D

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Did the roommate come with benefits?

4. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Have you tried using beer as a bribe to get your co-workers to carry it for you? :)

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Yes. However, one guy is laid up with a still-serious foot injury, a couple others live further away, and the rest are old and grumpy. We don't have enough young ones in town to do it.

I'm going to hit my aunt up for a loan on Thursday. If she says no, I may be re-screwed. Sure you don't want to help?

6. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I'm too far away or else I would

7. Smartwriter

Smartwriter Member

I would, but I think I'm also a bit far. Good luck moving and hope it works out.

8. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I would help, but it'd be a bit of a drive for me. If you and I go out for drinks (on me, of course) afterwards, I'll come. :D

9. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

And that's going to be really hard to explain at the bar.

10. KYSportsWriter

Wait a second. What I meant was I'd pay....

11. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Almost there ...

12. KYSportsWriter

And I am officially lost.

Draft saved Draft deleted