1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I need a new quest...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jones, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

This from the man who's team SHOULD HAVE LOST to South FN Carolina this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best team in the land my you know what :D

2. Stretch15

Stretch15 Member

Woulda, coulda, shoulda...

That, my friend, is why you put guys with tremendous hops on the line - to block field goals!!!

And all that matters is that they now have the rings on their fingers. Period. End of story.

3. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Climb Mount McKinley. I hear it's nice up there this time of year.

4. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

If we can return from this awful thread-jacking, I just want to mention that I've spent the past hour looking at friggin' pinball machines and video game machines offered on eBay. The best I found seemed to be the 1979 Harlem Globetrotters game. I'd love that one.

I found my favorite game. I got blisters playing the original Mario Bros., the one where you had three or four floors to maneuver. I also found a great game called Gauntlet. I can't remember much about it. I believe it was one of those games that my friend and I just played and played even without really knowing what we were doing.

For the record, I know a guy who once owned the original RBI Baseball. He had it in the back of a card shop where I worked. It's the only one I've ever seen. You could pick teams that featured the greatest players in history. I remember things like Ty Cobb going against Whitey Ford and Sandy Koufax throwing to Ted Williams. That was a great game. And I'm sure several of you played it on Nintendo.

5. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Can anyone find me EarthShaker on ebay? I could play that for hours in the game room on campus. On one quarter. With friends dropping by to use up my credits.

6. e4

e4 Member

I saw one of these recently in the arcade room of a community ice rink. Didn't have time to play anyone though.

7. I would love to acquire the arcade version of either the original NBA Jam or Mortal Kombat. That is all.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'd like to throw the perfect game in hearts: Shoot the moon on the first four hands.

I've done four in five hands against the computer, but I've never even gotten to three in a row to start a game.

9. Leo Mazzone

Leo Mazzone Member

10. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Your character, Leo Mazzone? I played three of four, but easily my best was E. Honda ...

11. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Brilliant, yet subtle.

And Jones, I see your KISS pinball machine and raise you the Journey video game.

Not the cheesy Atari cartridge game, the actual arcade game.

12. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

This and Double Dragon were my two favourites at the bowling alley's arcade.

Draft saved Draft deleted