1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I need a new quest...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jones, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Stretch15

Stretch15 Member

[​IMG]

Novelist - you can never have enough Gator heads around!!! ;D

2. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Die GATOR BOY Die!

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

You guys are kidding me right? You never beat RC Pro-Am? I OWNED RC Pro-Am. The key was to load up on weapons for level 24, which was the nine-lap track. You MUST blow up the cars as they zoom by you. Otherwise, they go ahead at warp speed and you are finished. After that, the final eight laps are fairly easy.

Seriously? You guys never beat RC Pro-Am? Poor bastards. :D

I was never as happy as the day I finally beat Kid Icarus. The one game I couldn't beat was Solomon's Key. That fucking game went on forever.

Oh and am I the only one who hoped this would be about Jones finally nailing Scarlett Johannsen?

4. Jones

Jones Active Member

No.

5. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

They zoomed by you even if you did blow them up. You just couldn't miss, which, as an 8-year-old, sometimes I did. I rented Kid Icarus and couldn't get anywhere on it. I sucked at Metroid too.

And if Jones nailed Scarlett Johannsson, I would brag to my friends that I sort of knew an Internet message board version of a guy who nailed Scarlett Johannsson. That would be a great day for all of us. Except maybe his wife, if he has one. I can't remember.

6. Tommy_Dreamer

And I suppose it only took you 8 seconds to beat R.C. Pro-Am :D

Seriously, it was a tough game. And I owned Kid Icarus!

I would like to meet one person who has beaten Rygar though. God that was tough!

7. Stretch15

Stretch15 Member

HA! Remember Dreamer - if you're not a Gator, you're Gator BAIT!!!

And I can't wait to see how the Mavs choke in this year's playoffs.

8. Tommy_Dreamer

OK, you're seriously going to make me bust out the Dreamer Driver and put a serious woopin on you aren' you!

GO CANES!

9. Stretch15

Stretch15 Member

Well at least you're not a friggin' Nole!!!

And you can stop living in the 80's now...Dennis Erickson, Bernie Kosar and Warren Sapp are NOT going to walk through that door!

And don't make me break out Sandman's Singapore Cane on you...

10. Tommy_Dreamer

I'm feeling a DDT onto a flaming table coming on for you bud. And I don't have to live in the 80s. They've won one this decade. And I hate the Noles.

11. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Shit, Jones. Do you realize what you've done? Ten minutes ago, I had no goals in life. Now I can't live without a pinball machine. eBay has one that was previously owned by Eddie Matthews. I'm sending you the damn bill!

By the way, there's a Kiss machine by Bally listed on eBay right now. By It Now price is $4,500.

12. Stretch15

Stretch15 Member

Or perhaps a Death Valley Driver might knock some sense into you...

Tell you what - when your precious Canes hold both the NCAA basketball and football championships at the same time, then you can come back and talk to me.

Until then...enjoy the view from the backseat.

Draft saved Draft deleted