1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I may cry like a little baby, but I ain't no BOY!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RedSmithClone, Dec 4, 2007.

1. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

LOOK MA A WAGON WHEEL . . .

2. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

I_HEART_TOM_BRADY

3. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

I don't think having children out of wedlock is part of the "thug" criteria. Anyways, do you know that Scott and Merriman don't have children out of wedlock? Maybe you do, but I'm guessing most don't, which makes my point, which is that no one gives a shit. They only know about Brady's because of the celebrity factor.

I don't think bitching at the refs qualifies one as a thug. If so, please alert the Brown People Should Be Quiet Police to Tim Duncan, and make sure he is referred to as a thug from here on.

People think the guys you referenced punks because Merriman got caught using steroids, constantly runs his mouth and has that ridiculous lights out dance. Scott, I don't think most of America knew existed until last night.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

This message board and GOP debates have to be the last places on earth where anyone says "out of wedlock."

Carry on.

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I'd ask you how Tom Brady's semen tastes, but I used that joke on hondo last week.

6. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

Where did I say anything to defend Brady? Just pointed out that the knocks on Brady DD pointed out wouldn't qualify as thug criteria for anyone, regardless of skin color.

And damn too bad you used that line last week, because it was freaking gold.

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

at first i thought this was a rhetorical question aimed at yawn.

8. RedSmithClone

Oh that's nice. A gay joke huh?

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

You dragged up a three-day-old post to call me a homophobe. You bored tonight, Red?

10. RedSmithClone

You know if anyone would have a good enough memory for that I should have known it would be you. Nothing gets by U Doc.

11. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Gotta forgive him, with the GOP house of cards falling down around him, Red has nothing better to do.

Draft saved Draft deleted