1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I love you guys

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, May 27, 2009.

1. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

You are right in that this place does provide great friends in a time of need. Some many of you have been here for me when I needed a shoulder and I hope that I, too, was able to provide that for you, IJAG.

And figure out how to open that Nobilo bottle, girl. We've got to have a Nobilo night on here soon.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Liesl, you have been one of the bonuses of this board. So open, so understanding, and so willing to give and accept love.

You are a blessing to me. And I adore knowing you. I'll get an electronic wine opener before Nobilo night! And I'll find the Merlot. :D

3. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

IJAG:

I'm not sure exactly what you've been going through, but I want to offer any assistance I can, either through messages or anything.

This site has been therapy in a couple of situations, so anything I can do to return the favor at all will be done in a second. I also liked being able to help pick the Secret Santa girl this year!

Good luck dealing with whatever you're dealing with... if you want to say, please PM me.

BC

4. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Additions to the IJAG all-hot guy team:

Chase Utley

[​IMG]

Josh Hamilton

[​IMG]

Lance Broadway

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. imjustagirl

Sweet Christ, that pic of Lance just made my night.

Well that, plus the bottle of red, the bottle of watermelon ale and the current bottle of Monty Python's Holy Grail Ale that old_tony helped me choose from my fridge. :D

6. imjustagirl

Ha! If I had to rank them (and I don't):

1. Joey Votto
    2. Ryan
    3. Ichiro
    4. Lance
    5. Josh

I can't remember the rest. I'm a bottle of wine and two beers in!!!!

7. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

So, is this getting close?

8. Trey Beamon

[​IMG]

"I'll give you Alyssa for the weekend if it means a spot on your team, IJAG. Hugs." - Barry Zito

9. imjustagirl

NO. No crawford, no Rollins, and no Brook hitting eighth. He should hit sixth. If we're going all time, Van Slyke should be on there.

10. imjustagirl

ZITO NO LONGER GETS A SAY!

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

There's no good reason to post this, other than it made me laugh. I don't like baseball enough to know who's hot or not (other than Josh Hamilton, tattoos, man, tattoos).

[​IMG]

12. Trey Beamon

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted