1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I love Webby

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You know how you can look at people's status on here? How can you get your status to say, "unknown action." A certain user's status has been that for a while now ...

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Isn't it?

3. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

Hmm.. having second thoughts now... he could probably kill me pretty easily.. might not want to piss him off to much... ahh fuck it... he's probably really got an IQ of 17.. no match for me.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Hmmmmmm

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I believe that's when you're deleting threads.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

But he may sue you, being that he's a lawyer and all. But Leo1, Webster and heyabbott would likely provide you counsel at a bargain rate.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Webby, do you really want to mess with a guy sporting saggy biceps, a wife-beater, sweatpants and the faraway look of someone who has never taken the regular bus to school?

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

That's 178, not 17.8... But I can see where you made the mistake... the Army Rules!!! HA HA HA HA... back to hitting on probably proveably hot chicks...

9. Flash

Flash Guest

I can squat 200 and bench 100 ... I got your back.

10. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

He's threatened to sue me like fifteen times. Webby need not be worried. He's a lot of rambling when it comes to threatening to sue someone.

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Maybe it's cause of the tuxes...

12. Flash

Flash Guest

Should somebody tell JDV that the Tickle.com IQ test isn't really an accurate measurement?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.