1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I like white people

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mystery_Meat, May 29, 2008.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I have "a strong automatic preference for European American compared to African American."

That was a weird test. It gave me a headache and made me hate all of humanity.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

You're right to hate Eskimos. They're always standing in the way.

3. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Well, he never did hit on Lisa. Obviously he was using that giant cell phone to organize cross burnings. His relationship with Slater was his moment of cognitive dissonance -- Slater was black, the others were ... y'know.

4. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Good pies, though.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i like pie.

guess what kind.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Where do I begin with this one, Meat. Oh, brother.

Zack and Lisa kissed in the fifth season and walked off the set holding hands, right after Screech gave them his approval. It was the fashion show episode. Zack and Screech almost get in a fight over Lisa. Screech wants to meet Zack outside by the willow trees at 3 p.m. After Zack reminds him there's no willow trees, Screech settles for oak.

And Slater wasn't black he's Chicano. In the College Years, Slater joins the Chicanos club and attends a rally in support of equality for his people. He and Zack butt heads because the national pride is a newfound thing for Slater, and the devotion is interfering with a ski trip.

I hope that helps.

7. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

It's like Meat brought a knife to a gunfight there.

8. That is one of the most predictable posts this board has ever had.
    And Mikey, if you have memory of other things like you do for SBTB, you should go on game shows and make a killing.

9. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

I wonder if they went to the same ski lodge as the one where Cory Matthews met the insanely hot Lauren (played by a smokin' Linda Cardellini) ...

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I can proudly say that I never paid attention to The College Years until Kelly came back (this is where Tiffany Amber-Thiessen was at her hottest, leastaways in my eyes).

As for the Lisa episode, I will stipulate to that because it wasn't until your post that I remembered it happened. Still, he spent more time trying to get into Tori's pants, and that says something.

12. Yodel

Yodel Active Member

That was a silly test. Oh well. Only a slight preference for European Americans, surely to disappoint some of my relatives.

Draft saved Draft deleted