1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I like the new Hannah Montana song

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TheSportsPredictor, Jun 29, 2008.

1. I really don't mind her music either. Some of you might remember me from the "memories as a kindergartener" thread, about whether to keep tickets to her show.

Miley/Hannah/whatever she goes by these days does have some talent, of course it is really Disney-tized. So, I can see why some others can't stomach it.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Dammit, I like the new Metro Station song, too -- done by Miley Cyrus' brother!

http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2008/08/metro_station_gets_shaking.html

3. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

I had no clue that was another Cyrus, but the song is catch as hell.

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I like everything, as long as someone tells me often enough to like it.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

wow, just wow.

that is all.

6. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

You have an illness. It's called "Admitting to liking things created by a Cyrus."

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

They opened for Motion City Soundtrack on their last tour, and I thought they were pretty good. Of the three opening bands, Metro Station was my favorite. I didn't learn until I read last month's Alternative Press that Cyrus' brother was one of the founding members.

Draft saved Draft deleted