1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I like the new Hannah Montana song

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TheSportsPredictor, Jun 29, 2008.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

There's a chance — admittedly, a small one but still a chance — that a Night Ranger fan at his age could get laid. (But oh so briefly, in his case.)

But a guy your age who admits to digging Miley Cyrus music? Forget it ... you're done.

2. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Well, he could get laid too.

But...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Wow. Just wow.

In related news, TSP stock has been upgraded to a buy.

It just can't get any lower, analysts say.

4. Strong Bad

Strong Bad Guest

Oh man. You should just change your name, leave the country and never come back. For all time your name will be associated with this thread.

You suck, and you're the most uncool person ever. Ever.

5. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Catch up, damnit! And also, maybe you like it cause you hear the song "Sunglasses At Night" in it, which was blatantly ripped off.

Miley: "I got my sights set on you"
    Corey Hart: "I wear my sunglasses at night"

Sing em together.

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Sorry, I guess I'm behind my Disney Channel listening. Please let me know when the next season of Hannah Montana starts up so I can be on board with her next song the moment it hits the airwaves.

7. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

I heard Billy Ray tell a hilarious story on the radio the other day.

Apparently he and his other daughter, who is like 8 years old, were out catching crawdads on their property in Nashville. They're out there in their bathing suits, Billy Ray with his gut admittedly hanging out, when they see paparazza start snapping photos of them. He said he was surprised because he had never been stalked at his own house. The funny part, though, was what his little daughter asked him, incredulously: "Is that Annie Liebowitz?"

8. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

That song peaked back in February. It's surprisingly fun though. A great selection for a first mainstream single by Cyrus and her team of marketing carnivores. It really works.

Her newest one on the radio is pretty atrocious. And the video gives me a headache, especially during the sugar-rush chorus..."THE SEVEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU!!!1"

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Yeah. So? At least I don't like Miley Cyrus songs!

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I had never heard any of her songs until she was on American Idol and while that kind of music is not my thing, she's about 1,000X better than I thought she would be.

11. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

TSP, add me to Facebook so I can send you some Hannah Montanta flair! ;D

12. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Good Lord, we're breaking down Miley Cyrus songs at SportsJournalists.com.

Wow.

Draft saved Draft deleted