1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I learned a new slur today ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Football_Bat, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Stupid

Stupid Member

if that's new then it's 1992

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

"Majority rules" is a tenet of democracy, not societal structure.

And "playing death metal at full volume at 3:00 a.m" is irrelevant to the argument at hand. That's an infringement on others' rights.

"Bending over to a accomodate a relatively small minority" is um, slightly patronizing.

Gays aren't asking to be "accomomdated" --as if they have to ask permission from the majority.

3. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

I'm sick of all stupid people, on both sides, who spew nothing but hate and garbage. The two main problems in this country are dishonesty and ignorance; many problems stem from these things. Educate yourself and be honest about what you need and who you are. We'll all be a lot happier because of it.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Lousy breeder! I bet your dog is a breeder, too. You need to go Bob Barker all over his genitalia.

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Before the gay-haters on the board start piling on, let me say discrimination in any form is simply wrong. If you're gay and you're harassing straights, you deserve to be slapped upside the head. If you're childless and you harass parents, you deserve to be hit with a baby bottle.

Anyone calls my son a "fuck trophy" and they're going to get a size 10 up their anus.

6. Snarky Arky

Snarky Arky Member

How about "Bending over to satisfy a relatively small minority"?

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Ha! He send "bend over!"

8. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

Jealous much ?

9. JR

JR Well-Known Member

This thread is not going to end well.

10. Snarky Arky

Snarky Arky Member

Ya think?

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Anyone who calls a child a 'fuck trophy' is doing the rest of us a favor by not reproducing.

12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Does any thread?

Draft saved Draft deleted