1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I knew it!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Diabeetus, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

This was a long-standing theory of mine. I'm glad to see somebody finally made a movie about the danger that's lurking out there:

It has even won Sundance Film Fest awards for best dramatic pic. I look forward to seeing it in exactly two months.

2. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Sorry about the double posting. I got an error message the first time, and I didn't know it actually went through.

3. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

Eh, it's OK. We know you're just padding the count anyway. ;D

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Have you gone stark raving, Diabeetus, ever since you started contemplating Noriega and Hernandez bumping uglies?

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

THEY DID NOT BUMP UGLIES!!!

Just because a man gets naked and gyrates on the laps of other men does NOT mean he's gay!!! And if he WERE gay, which would explain my crush on him, then he would absolutely not go for Noriega. He'd go for a model-type.

6. dooley_womack1

Nah, Hernandez would go for a leather brute.

7. imjustagirl

I despise you.

8. dooley_womack1

That was surprisingly mild. I merely posted that to see what defcon level you'd reach.

9. imjustagirl

It's one of those freakish calms, where on the outside I'm calm, but on the inside I'm planning to which animal I will feed your carcass.

10. Grimace

Grimace Guest

That's true. Lots of perfectly straight men get naked and gyrate on the laps of other men. I do it in lieu of high-fives at baseball games.

11. it pays the bills

12. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/49611/

Draft saved Draft deleted