1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I knew it, Michael Vick is an Al-Qaeda Opperative

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Matt Foley, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Matt Foley

Matt Foley Member

So some prison inmate in South Caroline has filed a lawsuit against Michael Vick. The documents submitted to the court, which were hand written mind you, outline the inmate's case against Vick in which he is requesting 63 Quintillion Dollars.The lawsuit claims that Vick stole two pitbulls from the inmate and briefly used them in his dogfighting ring before selling them on Ebay and using to proceeds to buy missles from the Iranian government. The defendent claims that Vick did all of this because in February he pledged his allegiance to Al-Qaeda and became an opperative for them. Man, I never dreamed that the day would come where Fox News would outdo The Onion.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293268,00.html

2. Gives an all-new meaning to the term "rocket arm."

3. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Check out this piece of official documentation. Words fail me.

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/riches_jonathan_file.pdf

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

dude, there were restrictions on typewriters. otherwise a very, very solid piece of law.

5. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

This was posted on the other Vick thread (which is probably locked by now; I haven't checked), but it's probably worthy of its own thread. People need to be able to read this fantastically hilarious story without wading through Sportsbruh's bullshit on the other thread.

I love that the dude wants the 63 BILLION DOLLARS </drevil> backed in gold and silver and delivered to the front gates of the prison he's in.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

"Michael Vick has to stop physically hurting my feelings and dashing my hopes."

Awesome. Could have been written by any Falcons fan.

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

brilliant piece of prose.

8. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Mark it down, kids. Riches v. Vick is going to be a staple in law school courses for years to come.

Draft saved Draft deleted