1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I just went in the ladies' room!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Football_Bat, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

The Kingdome had them as well. I remember during the 1995 playoffs, there were so many people at the games and it seemed like everyone was hammered and the troughs were overflowing. It didn't stop people from going in and continuing to pee in them, though.

2. boots

boots New Member

WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHY THERE ARE COUCHES IN LADIES' ROOMS AND NONE IN THE MEN'S ROOMS?

3. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

This always fascinated me, too.

I mean, there are times where I'm wiped out and would love to be able to pass out on a couch, like my old boss (obviously, a she) used to do.

4. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

I think Football_Bat addressed this at the end of his initial post...we've all seen how nasty men's rooms can be...who in their right mind would actually have the stomach to sit on a couch that is in a men's room?....

5. boots

boots New Member

At my place, the women eat lunch in the bathroom. And I know of one, especially after deadline on Friday's, goes in there to sleep it off before driving home.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Thanks - wasn't playing off "smelt" or anything. Glad you are here to edit me responses. Thanks again.

7. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Wow, no need to lash out at me.

Just saying I enjoyed the response.

8. Moderator1

You "otherwise" enjoyed the response. Otherwise indicating my "stupidity" wasn't so enjoyable.

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Remove the otherwise. Didn't know everyone would take everything so literally.

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

On the contrary, Moddy. I always enjoy your brief bouts of stupidity. :D

11. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Don't say that too loud, Doc. He may rip you a new one, too.

12. Moderator1

I only wish they were brief.
    And, wicked, go sit down in a bucket of ice and cool your ass off.
    When you knock someone, they have a tendency to knock back.

Draft saved Draft deleted