1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I just got Dog Number Two... help!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BigRed, Jun 12, 2007.

1. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Fixed.
    Can't have too many beiotches.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

These are separate issues, right?

We have two dogs. I have a dog and my dog has a dog. They love each other. It's great.

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Good point Ace. The dogs and the sex should not be intertwined.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

When we got our younger cat, we kept her in the bathroom for a few days. Our older cat hissed and wailed at the door the whole time.

To this day, he still bumps open the bathroom door whenever one of us is in there, inspects the room and walks out. We've moved since then and he STILL checks the bathroom every time the door is closed, bar none.

He tolerates the younger cat, but he'll still prone to tackling her and biting her in the ass for no apparent reason.

Cats! (Hi SC!!!)

5. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

That's a good idea on the dinner and treats.
    As for the scrap, they were just sniffing each other out. The cocker snapped and new dog snapped back.
    I am trying to give them both plenty of attention and love.... but I have been sneaking a few extra treats to the cocker to let him know we still think he's special.

Draft saved Draft deleted