1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I just forded the river and two of my oxen died...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

That means you have Jack Nicklaus Greatest 18 Holes of Major Championship Golf and Gauntlet... right?

Where do I find this treasure trove O' time-wasters?

My son's 4th grade class four years ago actually used Oregon Trail as a "learning tool." In those pre-World of Warcraft days, he got pretty good at it.

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I don't know. You'll have to defer to Doc on that one, but I have been playing Jack Nickolaus golf like there is no tomorrow! I love that game. We have a working NES with a few games, but it's still packed in a box from the recent move. That's one of the few games we have. Plus, we have a USB controller and don't have to try to play with the keyboard. I've also been playing all the car racing I can. I SUCK at racing... just for the record.

3. Sly

Sly Active Member

You know, I once knocked out Mike Tyson, but I never tracked down Carmen Sandiego. Maybe it's time to do something about that.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Just because -- You have died of dysentery. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted