1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I hope she's OK.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John, Oct 29, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

She tries hard too...

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

The same sort of thing happened to me before the HS championship game my freshman year. Either I tripped, got tackled by the tape, or someone tripped me up. Either way, I busted my ass in front of what has to be the biggest crowd to ever witness a 1A football game in the state of Alabama. I still made it to the sideline before the rest of the team.

3. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Did you drop the tray of water cups?

;D

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Throughout the end zone.

5. He said, "Slightly embarrassed." Pssh.

6. The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides New Member

Not only that, but they dubbed it the "Play of the Night"

7. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

Aw, c'mon -- tell me you didn't watch the basketball video where the little kid is running around the court and gets smacked upside the head with an errant pass, and didn't laugh your ass off.

Sure, we get taken aback at first, but hell, I've seen worse on AFV.

8. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

You want some bad ones, check out this montage complete with obnoxious soundtrack:

9. God bless dumb cheerleaders. They were the highlight of my high school days. That's all I got to say.

10. KG

KG Active Member

Thank God youtube wasn't around when I got dropped on a basket toss when I was a cheerleader. Knocked my ass out cold, yet the cheerleading coach yelled at the others to step away from me and get back to cheering. Meanwhile, the coach took her sweet time getting around the fence to me, while the EMT folks bolted across the field. To think of that moment circulating on youtube is haunting.

11. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

I can't help but laugh uncontrollably at that.

12. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

The audio definitely makes that fun. ::)

Draft saved Draft deleted