1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I heart MLB

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Eagles1 in London, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

But everyone said, " I love New York," when they saw that. They never said, "I heart New York." Which is why I went with the Huckabees.

2. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I went to a Fulham game this past year and while it was a fun experience, you're right, they're pretty boring to watch.

3. leo1

leo1 Active Member

i love baseball and i'll go to any baseball game live whether i care about the teams or not but i can't sit through a full game between random teams on TV. i'll definitely watch a few innings but not an entire game. i guess i just never feel like i have three hours to spend idly.

4. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I work in hockey and I see plenty of that during the season so I won't watch much on TV other than the Leafs or a junior game. I will watch any NFL or college football game I come across.

I'll also watch any baseball game I can get. Certainly the Blue Jays first, but I watch the Braves on TBS and I'll watch any games Sportsnet picks up (tonight it's Yankees - D'backs). ESPN's Sunday nighter - much like it's football game - is a perfect way to cap the weekend for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted