1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have no idea what to title this, but I think BYH and IJAG will love this link

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 93Devil, Dec 3, 2010.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

SAMANTHA FOX!

These videos are freaking great.

2. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I don't even know what to say. I mean, I thought all bets were off when I saw how fat Carlton got, but then the guy from MilliVanilli shows up AND Right Said Fred. You can't make this shit up.

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

and she's still hot

4. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Back to back with Bo Derek. Samantha Fox is 44, Bo Derek 54. Both look great.

Seeing Limahl cracked me up.

5. holy bull

holy bull Active Member

I might be in the minority, buuttt ....

Sorry, but that was nauseating. On the related star thread, I was wondering how these people eked out an existence. I'm all for eking out existences, but some of these no-talent motherfuckers (MALCOLM JAMAL WARNER!!) might be cashing in their little shit window of exposure for another 1-5 years of financial security in Hollywood off this bullshit video!!?? Did I miss something, about how this was done for some big charitable event? I hope so. Even if it was done for the right reasons, it was contrived bullshit reminiscent of gratuitous SNL cameos. No substance to be found at all.

6. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

The premise of the show is these three guys go around and interview their heroes from the 1980s.

No need to get pissed at the "stars'"

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

He has been in some really stupid commercial lately. I forget what it is for. I kept thinking of when I had last seen these people as I watched the video. Great stuff.

holy bull, yes, I do think you are in the minority on this one. I thought it was fun, so did a lot of others. No idea why this has to be for charity. Some of these folks probably need the cash. Others were apparently showing a sense of humor. Nothing wrong with that.

8. holy bull

holy bull Active Member

OK, fine. I must have watched this totally out of context. But I punched in the video, and my only reaction was ... aw, c'mon. goddammit

9. holy bull

holy bull Active Member

Ah, I'm not pissed at the stars, never said I was. Buzzard's gotta eat, same as a worm.

What I want to know is what have these one-shot-wonder outliers (Malcolm Jamal Warner!) done to make their mark in this entertainment world?? This so-called industry. For the money and security they have?

So they show up, however many years after they're nobody, for a couple seconds in somebody's video, and make more money than I'll make in a year? OK, fine. I get it.

I'd just like to know what it's like to have a disposable five years. Most of us don't have that luxury.

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Dude, what is your beef with MJW?

11. Seahawk

Seahawk Member

Of all the people in there, why the heat toward Malcom Jamal Warner? He's actually done a lot of work since Cosby Show. Not that matched the huge success, but he is much less of a one-shot-wonder than a bunch of the people who appeared.

12. holy bull

holy bull Active Member

OK, you got me nailed. MJW owes me 20 bucks. I really didn't want this to cloud my comments, but I'm only human. Other than that ... WHAT HAS HE DONE? If he's some pillar of the entertainment community that I don't know of, please enlighten me, but I just randomly picked him, just as it seemed that that video randomly picked contributors for the sake of shock or amusement value without actual merit. Just willingness to participate (for ?? reasons?)

By the way, I had the privilege of interviewing Katarina Witt a million years ago, and I was thankful to see her still so stunningly beautiful as the day that we sat with her in a conference room. For that alone, I am thankful for this thread. She's a nice, gorgeous person.

Draft saved Draft deleted