1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I HAVE NO BROTHER!!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jun 5, 2007.

1. lono

lono Active Member

Me, neither.

2. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Are you men from the bank? My daddy taught me how to shoot whoever's from the bank.

3. I have no idea why I've always loved that line. I found myself using it years after I saw the movie and couldn't remember where I had heard it until I came across the film again on TV.

4. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I saw this movie with a colleague while doing an opera in Calgary and drove everybody nuts quoting it.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

One of the top five "I have no idea what everyone else liked about this movie, I think it's complete shit" movies I've ever seen.

6. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I thought we were such good friends and now I have to kill you.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Um...you and JR aren't coming to the Dallas outing, are you?

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

What blows my mind is there are people out there who feel the same way about Heathers.

We should serve them *cough* spnited and HB *cough cough* a wake-up call filled with liquid Drain-o.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Don't forget sportschick.

BQ, bitch. :D

10. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Years of breathing in Cleveland smog must've rotted your brain then. Fantastically written and acted... and the soundtrack kicks ass as well, if you can dig on the occasional bluegrass number.

11. Oh, George... not the livestock.

12. Oh, no, George, not the livestock.

Draft saved Draft deleted